Ronald J. Weade
Ohio General Certified Appraiser #379586
Ron received his General Certification from The State of Ohio in 1991, in the first group to receive Ohio Certification. He has appraised real estate in 48 counties in Ohio. Ron has working knowledge of farms and commercial properties in this area. Samples of Completed Appraisals can be sent upon request.
- 1974 Graduate with BSBA degree from The Ohio State University, major in Real Estate
- SRA Designation from The National Association Of Master Appraisers
- EDI capability with extensive computerized data banks- Your appraisal delivered instantly upon completion.
- Owner and manager of both residential, commercial, and farm real estate providing hands-on experience of the benefits and liabilities of real estate ownership
- Former Instructor Real Estate Appraisal, Southern State Community College, Hillsboro, Ohio
Ron has appraised all types of Real Estate for
- National Title & Appraisal Companies
- Relocation companies
- Numerous Local lenders, such as
- Huntington Banks
- PNC Bank
- Firstar Bank
- Fifth Third Bank
- Merchants Bank
- Farm Credit
- Numerous Mortgage Companies
- Served as expert witness in Common Pleas, Probate, and Federal Bankruptcy Courts in several jurisdictions in Ohio.
Certified Residential Appraiser
Teri has been licensed as a Real Estate Salesperson in Ohio since 1994 and is also a Certified Residential appraiser. She is also on the FHA approved appraisers roster. She owns and manages residential real estate in the area giving her the hands-on experience of buying, selling, and owning real estate.
You can email Teri at: firstname.lastname@example.org